We provide advice and counsel to corporations, partnerships and other business entities.
Matters related to business law can be complex and difficult to navigate without the proper experience and resources. Our firm has a great deal of experience guiding our business clients through business formation and transactions.
We provide advice and counsel to corporations, partnerships and other business entities on a variety of matters that affect businesses today. Our services include:
- Advice and planning related to the formation of business entities
- Drafting documents including partnership, incorporation and operating agreements
- Negotiating the sale and purchase of businesses
- Preparing employment agreements and restrictive covenants
- Drafting sale and merger agreements
- Resolving shareholder disputes
- Advising clients on banking and corporate loan transactions
- Negotiation and review of leases and contracts
- Debt collection
- Compliance and regulatory matters
- Preparation of corporate resolutions and by/laws
We also provide or business clients with advice on a variety of matters related to the negotiation and review of leases, contracts, asset purchases, debt collection, compliance and regulatory matters, and preparation of corporate resolutions and by/laws.